All the fine print
Milligan is, first and foremost, a community centre. Our aim is to provide affordable and accessible courses and workshops to the local Bunbury community. This cannot happen without your support.
Please read all the fine print about enrolments, cancellations and discounts before you sign up. By signing up to a course at Milligan, we know that you accept and respect our terms and conditions.
- Payment in full is required at the time of booking.
- Membership to Milligan is compulsory and non-refundable.
- Milligan has the right to cancel courses prior to the start date.
- All courses require minimum numbers to run.
- All courses will be confirmed prior to the start date.
- Course fees will be refunded in full if your course is cancelled by Milligan.
- A credit note will be given if you withdraw from your course more than 1 week prior to start date.
- No credits or refunds will be given if you withdraw from your course within 1 week of the start date.
- No credits or refunds will be given after you begin your course.
- No credits or refunds will be given for missed classes.
- Membership fees are non-refundable.
PROMOTIONS, CONCESSIONS AND DISCOUNTS
- Conditions apply for ALL promotions, concessions and discounts offered at Milligan. Please ask at reception for further details if clarification is needed.
- Only ONE discount can be applied at a time.
- Discounts can only be applied to the full course fee.
- Discounts cannot be applied to concession fees.
- “Enrol with a friend” promotion ends Term 1 2017.